|Title:||Deputy Project Manager|
Deputy Project Manager
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Deputy Project Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Deputy Project Manager position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Deputy Program Manager will provide standard project management support such as developing schedules, coordinating with different work streams to ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Assumes primary point of contact in project lead’s absence
- Develops relationships with client and development team; ensures appropriate participation of key client stakeholders
- Co-facilitates MS Lync and face-to-face project meetings (20% travel)
- Manages project’s SharePoint and Rational sites (i.e. access, documentation)
- Works directly with PMO technical lead to ensure project is on schedule and within approved budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline with 10 years of experience.
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Prior Veterans Affairs experience is required
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Agile experience preferred
- Rational Tools Suite experience preferred
- Veteran-focused Integration Process (VIP) knowledge preferred
- Must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V