We are growing, come join our team! SBG Technology Solutions Inc., a service disabled veteran owned small business; specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training is looking for a results-oriented Project Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Project Analyst position will be someone who has a positive and energetic attitude, hard-working, and the ability to support a fast-paced government contractor.
The Project Analyst position will support the Department of Veterans Administration (VA) Office of Information and Technology (OI&T). SBG is seeking an individual with experience in project and program analysis, facilitation of task management, and gathering of data to perform analytic research and present findings. VA experience is desired but not critical for this role.
- Provides on-site executive support through the maintenance of senior leader’s calendars, meeting schedule, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Schedules senior leadership meetings, develop agendas, record meeting minutes, and summarize meeting action items.
- Tracks and executes multiple data calls and action items at the portfolio level for OI&T senior leaders and provide the required reporting.
- Develops and maintains tools, in conjunction with senior analysts, that will help VA leadership with reporting to various external and internal stakeholders.
- Communicates and coordinates with program stakeholders to gather necessary data to provide answers to programmatic questions and write reports.
- Coordinates publications and other collateral material using both print and electronic media including the web and desktop publishing software to draft, edit, and lay out material for distribution.
- Responsible for final reviews of proposed publications for style, design, layout, and editorial aspects before government approval.
- Provides recommendations and thought leadership to multiple VA customers.
- Analyzes data and identifies and implements process improvements.
- Support strategic planning initiatives by researching and analyzing program information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline with 5+ years of work experience. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule and performance data.
- Experience creating routine and ad hoc reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident or EAD to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and other administrative programs is preferred.
- Use of tools such as SharePoint and Salesforce for content management is preferred.
- Facilitation – work with multiple teams to facilitate meetings and discussions is preferred.
- VA experience highly desired but not required
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at www.sbgts.com.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V