|Title:||Integrated Product Development Environment Support|
Integrated Product Development Environment Support
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Integrated Product Development Environment (IPDE) Support professional. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
· Provides direct support to the PMS397 IPDE/ICE Manager in efforts to implement major program development, deployment and training initiatives with the goal of leveraging significant program investments in IPDE and ICE across the COLUMBIA Class Program.
· Manages the rollout of PMS397 IPDE data interfaces.
· Develops coordinated planning documents and training products to implement IPDE data interfaces.
· Manages data software and hardware integration with shipboard systems.
· Interfaces with NAVSEA IPDE users and stakeholders (e.g. PMS397, SEA05, SEA08, Strategic Systems Programs, Fleet, PEO EIS PMW160) to collect and aggregate user feedback to facilitate issue resolution and recommend enhancements to improve IPDE usability.
· Establishes and manages IPDE/ICE commitments. Track and report status of IPDE/ICE commitments.
· Attends weekly commitment meetings and other applicable meetings required to support IPDE Lead.
· Interface with stakeholders to generate letters and packages for official release.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Must have the ability to understand and succinctly summarize, communicate, and document technical issues.
- Knowledge of hardware and software integration with naval shipboard data and networking systems (e.g. Consolidated Afloat Network and Enterprise Services (CANES), Navy Information Application Product Suite (NIAPS), and Advanced Technical Information System (ATIS)) preferred.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle including deployment and training
- Knowledge of the NAVY correspondence manual, English grammar, spelling, and punctuation to correct errors in written material.
- The ability to use a variety of software products (e.g. MS Office, MS Outlook) and information systems (e.g. CDMS, CITIS, SWSNET, TeamCenter)
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle management (PLM) software (Siemens Teamcenter / NX) preferred
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure
- Experience planning, managing, directing integrated efforts and coordinating team efforts at multiple levels
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a D.O.D. security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Engineering or Computer Science degree preferred.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V