- Design, create and deliver high quality multimedia products that incorporate text, audio, graphics (including still photographs), and animation, up to full-motion video and conform, as applicable, to MarineNet Courseware Development Technical Standards.
- Determine, define and document multimedia asset requirements and development strategies based on learning objectives and proposed instructional strategies for the learning content.
- Plan for and implement appropriate multimedia design and development strategies to optimize applicable LMS API (currently SCORM 2004 Fourth Edition) as required.
- Plan for and implement appropriate multimedia design and development strategies to ensure ADA Section 508 compliance as required.
- Plan for and implement appropriate multimedia design and development strategies to optimize mobile delivery as required.
- Collaborate with project team to establish and document multimedia styles and standards for each electronic learning support product.
- Provide expertise on photographic and video equipment to include reviews and acquisition recommendations.
- Search and coordinate with the Marine Corps Imagery Resource Center, TECOM Combat Camera Branch, and other Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Government multimedia repositories to retrieve appropriate imagery and video.
- Structure and maintain CDET library of photographs and graphics for integration into electronic learning products; enabling rapid response search and retrieval capabilities.
- Determine and document the viability of multimedia reuse and repurposing in compliance with the MarineNet Courseware Development Technical Standards and all federal copyright rules and restrictions.
- Bachelor's in graphic design or related filed.
- 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing media assets for IMI, to include text, audio, graphics, animation, up to full-motion video, and interactive elements; or equivalent experience/combined education with 6 years of experience in designing and developing media assets for IMI.
- Experience in developing multimedia elements for U.S. Marine Corps courseware preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with Adobe® Masters Collection.
- Knowledge and experience working with 3D modeling programs such as 3ds Max or Daz 3d.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and with outside stakeholders to accomplish complex tasks.
- Expertise with Microsoft® office automation tools to include Office®, Project® and Visio®.
- Experience developing multimedia assets for use in courseware development tools such as Lectora® Inspire, Captivate or Articulate.
- Experience with e-learning development standards, SCORM, and ADA Section 508.
- Knowledge of Questionmark Perception is preferred.
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past nine years as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Quantico, Va.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Able to obtain security clearance