- Provide strategic planning for US Navy senior leadership.
- Analyze and assess National, Department of Defense, Joint, and Navy guidance documents to develop maritime security policy.
- Conduct research and strategic analysis for the development of classified and unclassified maritime strategy and policy documents.
- Assist in the development of decision materials for senior leader discussions and decision-making evaluations.
- Communicate and coordinate with strategy and policy stakeholders.
- Minimum of Master’s degree preferably in international relations or a similar program.
- Minimum one year of experience in government-military planning.
- Familiarity with DoD, Joint, and service capstone strategy and policy documents.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to measure and analyze data in creative ways.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Previous OPNAV or SECNAV experience is preferred.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: Less than 25%
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Current TS/SCI desired, must be eligible for TS/SCI if not already cleared
Potential for Teleworking: No
SBG Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBG Technology Solutions to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.