|Title:||PMO Program Manager|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented PMO Program Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the PMO Program Manager would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The PMO Program Manager will support an exciting new cyber security project with the Department of Veteran Affairs. This individual will be responsible for providing program management office support and assisting in the development of strategic plans and program objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans and program objectives.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, work breakdown structures, and other appropriate project documentation.
- Oversee the development and delivery of all project deliverables, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and quality.
- Manage a team of cyber security and policy experts to deliver against project objectives.
- Maintain client relationships and ensure consistent and productive communication between government stakeholders and project team members.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- 15 years experience in project or program management on federal government contracts.
- Experience developing and maintaining project budgets, schedules and project management plans for multiple projects.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients.
- PMP or advanced degree preferred.
- Background in cyber security preferred.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V