|Title:||Program Budget and Financial Analyst|
Program Budget and Financial Analyst
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing! We are a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for results-oriented Program Budget and Financial Analyst Support Personnel at the entry, intermediate and senior levels of experience. These positions will support a joint government organization meeting the needs of the Intelligence Community. The positions require an active Top Secret. The ideal candidates for these positions will be hard-working individuals who excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and have a positive, energetic attitude. These are contingent hire positions located in/near Chantilly, VA.
- Interact with Government Program Managers (PM), Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR), and Contracting Officers (COs) and provide daily financial and business management support.
- Assist government program leadership to support budget formulation, justification, execution, and review.
- Support program level fiscal reviews, fiscal and budget activities, resource allocations, and variance analyses. Conduct fiscal and budget research across agency programs;
- Analyze agency fiscal and resource activities and positions. Prepare and review financial and budget artifacts for internal and external stakeholders;
- Identify, reconcile, monitor and report potential program and project fiscal issues.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and develop and present recommendations including resource allocations and corrective actions.
- Maintain awareness of and comply with stakeholder internal controls, policies, procedures, and reporting requirements;
- Maintain, reconcile, and analyze agency financial positions in all financial systems to provide complete, accurate, and timely budget and execution status and reporting;
- Process, monitor, track, and report agency funds activities.
- Identify, recommend, and implement efficiencies to manage and improve fiscal operations, transparency, and defensibility of agency fiscal equities.
Required Experience and Education:
- U.S. citizen with active DoD Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- Entry level position requires a High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).and 0-4 years of budget/financial support experience.
- Intermediate level position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of government program budget/financial support experience.
- Senior level position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 10 years of government program budget/financial support experience.
- Experience supporting the National Reconnaissance Office or other government agencies is desired but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.