|Title:||Systems Engineer 3- Satellite End to End Support|
|Location:||San Diego, California|
- Provide program support and analysis to the Division Director for End to End Integration including the acquisition, fielding and sustainment of the systems and programs compromising the end to end operational MUOS capability.
- Perform data and statistical analysis of information and transform information into spreadsheets, graphs, pivot charts and other output.
- Respond to data calls, and draft, edit and publish senior management reports and briefings.
- Support strategic planning and external stakeholder management activities.
- Lead and participate in planning, coordinating, conducting, and publishing minutes for meetings.
- Assist with the management of E2E project schedule and risks.
- BS degree in relevant and related engineering field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting two or more of the following space systems/satellite areas: development, acquisition, integration, production, launch, and test of satellite space systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience planning, coordinating, and conducting technical meetings and reviews.
- Demonstrated technical analysis skills with experience in satellite end to end integration tasks, program and business management
- Experience in system of system program integration with terminal satellite programs
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: San Diego, CA
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.