- Provide technical support services to assist the Product Support Manager (PSM) in providing overall product/logistics support.
- Supporting preparation of Integrated Logistics Assessments (ILAs).
- Assist in the development and update of Parts Support Data Sheets (PSDs) for initial outfitting for ship/combat systems modernizations.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the PARTS database and sparing requirements/generation process (cradle to grave).
- Support program ILS related meetings or conferences.
- Possess an understanding of the BAM process (requirements generation and budgeting process for outfitting spares).
- Knowledgeable of the current Technical Insertion (TI)/Advanced Capability Build (ACB) Programs that are in place with respect to Aegis modernization and can coordinate problem resolution with associated Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs) and be very familiar with the PEO IWS Organization and integration with the Shipbuilding/Modernization Programs
- Possess working knowledge of basic Navy contract vehicles and how the Request for Proposal (RFP)/Proposal Revision (PR) generation process.
- Navy Program Office experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business, or related field from an accredited college or university preferred.
- At least Fifteen (15) Years of DoD and/or Navy integrated logistics support experience including preparation of Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), Performance Based Logistics (PBL) plans, Business Case Analyses (BCA), and supply chain management strategies.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Washington DC Navy Yard
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.