SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
- Produces documents and reports in a timely fashion
- Receives and logs guests in and out of facility
- Plans, maintains, and manages staff schedules
- Proofreads and edits documents that are highly technical to ensure proper format, grammar, and style.
- Associates degree or degree from a 2 year business school. Four years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for a degree
- 8 or more years of administrative support experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veteran Affairs Public Trust clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint is highly desired
- Experience supporting the Veterans Administration is preferred
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V