|Title:||Program Analyst - Top Secret Research/Technical|
Program Analyst – Research/Technical
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, technical government contractor environment. Work location is Arlington, VA.
- Perform research and analysis. Technical support shall include extensive research required to draft technical reports, support Committee studies, and plan potential future studies.
- Conduct engineering, scientific and/or technical documentation research and data analyses for use in NRAC study deliberations; panel studies, and other related reports and/or findings.
- Conduct archival analysis and appropriate archiving of previous studies and assessments.
- Research public and private sources for data relevant to studies. Research detailed technical reports on science and technology matters relevant to the research requirements and identify potential technical topics of study for future NRAC studies.
- Perform archival research. Research multiple sources of information, to include contemporary and archived technical information and reports (e.g, technical manuals, technical articles, historical technical research) for use by the panel.
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Knowledge of a broad range of sources of pertinent technical information.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in analysis and presentation of information to include working knowledge of publishing practices, standards, technologies and media sufficient to prepare proof-ready documents for publication.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in research and data – mining techniques.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, from an accredited college or university desired but not required.
- Prior experience with DoD and/or DoN program research and analyses desired but not required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/