|Title:||Project Lead (Cybersecurity Risk Management Support)|
|Location:||Washington, DC/Northern VA|
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Project Lead. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Project Lead position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This individual will be responsible for providing Cybersecurity Risk Management Support Services for the Naval Research Laboratory’s Information Systems to be able to conform to DoD/DoN DIACAP/RMF program requirements.
- Provide guidance during the preparation of Information System’s (IS’s) A&A packages under strict adherence to DIACAP/RMF standardized processes and templates
- Validate all applicable 8500.2 or NIST 800.53 controls prior to package submittal
- Perform Contingency Plan (CP) review and monitoring of NRL networks
- Submit completed packages for accreditation; monitoring and verification of DIACAP/RMF compliance of existing IS systems in accordance with DISA-approved Information Assurance (IA) controls
- Monitor and evaluate the functionality of NRL Host-Based System Systems (HBSS) systems
- Monitor and evaluate the functionality of NRL Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) systems and Contingency Plan (CP) maintenance.
- Perform regular and recurring assessments addressing current and proposed IA directive compliance requirements, impacts, and remediation recommendations
- Perform and provide weekly registration status review and validation of software and systems against Department of Navy (DoN) Application and Database Management System and Department of Defense (DoD) IT Portfolio Repository (DADMS/DITPR-DON)
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Possess a valid CS/IA certification for the designated CS/IA Workforce level
- Be designated as a member of the CS/IA Workforce at a target IAM Level III in accordance with DoD 8570 and SECNAV Manual 5239.2
- Possess ten years of hands on C&A experience with Navy and/or DoD programs (Experience with DoD Information Assurance C&A Process (DIACAP) and/or National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 preferred)
- Designation as or ability to obtain designation as a Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or obtain within six months after initial hire
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- Possess strong analytical skills and can-do problem solving attitude, detail oriented, and able to work independently
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V