|Title:||Counter Narcotic Threat Finance Analyst|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, intelligence and training programs, is looking for results-oriented Counter Narcotic Threat Finance Analysts. We are seeking highly motivated individuals looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidates for junior and senior-level Functional Analyst positions would be experienced individuals in counter-narcotic fields who are hard-working, have the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and have a positive energetic attitude.
Individuals will be responsible for providing support to Intelligence Agencies and should be able to obtain TS/SCI level security clearances.
- Responsible for providing Counter-threat Finance Operations/Intelligence Analysis (CTF) & Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to Intelligence Community related customers.
- Responsible for providing support for the planning, organizing, and coordinating of CTF activities.
- Analyze threat scenarios, develop courses of action, and recommend specific operational alternatives for implementation.
- Liaise closely with other CTF personnel across the IC, the Department of Defense, and law enforcement agencies.
- Develop theater-wide CTF related products. Draft correspondence and briefings for CTF leadership.
- Support coalition related activities.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Minimum of ten years of analytic experience with five years at the operational level with support to counter-narco threat finance operations.
- Strong proficiency in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytic efforts and product development.
- Experience providing counter-narco threat finance support to the IC and/or Department of Defense. Intensive evaluation skills are highly desired.
- Strong briefing skills to senior officials is highly desired.
- Active Top Secret clearance required, Active SCI or SCI with poly clearance highly desired. Candidates must be at least eligible for SCI.
- B.S or B.A Degree required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V