|Title:||Senior Information Technology/Information Assurance Specialist|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
- Provide IT and engineering support to prepare, edit, update and maintain each program Information Support Plan (ISP), including the use of DoD Architecture Framework tools to produce architecture products for inclusion in the ISP. Prepare briefing material as necessary to present program architecture information.Provide Cybersecurity/Information Assurance (IA) systems engineering support to include the following:
b) Participate in key management working group and TIMs,
c) Prepare and maintain Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Cross Domain Solution (CDS) documentation,
d) Submit documentation for review and approval in order to obtain system accreditations including Interim Authority to Test (IATT), Interim and full Authority to Operate (IATO/ATO), Interim and full Authority to Connect (IATC/ATC), and Cross Domain Solution Authorization (CDSA) in both the developmental and operational environments.
- Create and submit required Cybersecurity/IA data, schedules, action items, reports and reviews, including written engineering analysis and management recommendations to support Cybersecurity/IA development and certification schedules.
- Provide Information System Security Engineering (ISSE) and C&A support to obtain and maintain system accreditations, including review of documentation for the NSA Type 1 End Cryptographic Units (ECUs) C&A, technical evaluation of the Cross Domain Solutions and Applications, and NSA and COMSEC Key Management Plans for the use of developmental and operational NSA keys.
- Prepare and maintain C&A and CDS required documentation for obtaining and maintaining system and CDS accreditations. These accreditations include Interim Authority to Test, Interim and Full Authority to Operate, Interim and Full Authority to Connect, and CDSA in both the developmental and operational environments.Provide Security and IA Engineering support. Create and submit the required data, schedules, action items reports and reviews including written engineering analysis or management recommendations to support Cybersecurity/IA updates and certification schedules.
- Provide ISSE and C&A support to obtain and maintain system accreditations. Areas of support include review of documentation for the NSA Suite A and Suite B
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant IT or engineering field from an accredited college or university;
- Master’s degree in relevant field desired.
- Specialized experience with five years of IT/IA and C&A experience. Information System Security Engineering (ISSE) and C&A support experience including Cryptographic and cross domain solution experience.
- Experience with Narrowband UHF Satellite Systems including LEASAT, MUOS, UFO and SKYNET project/programs desired and a strong plus.
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project.
Required Clearance: Top Secret or Secret Clearance. Dependent upon specific position and duties.