|Title:||Program Analyst -Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA)|
Program Analyst – Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA)
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, technical government contractor environment. Work location is Arlington, VA.
- Assist with the management of NRAC operations. Ensure conformance with the requirements of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) and implementing regulations, policy, and guidance.
- Provide program review analyses to determine compliance with appropriate FACA, DoN, DoD policies; and develop inputs for the FACA Annual Comprehensive Report. Review, monitor, and report key NRAC program data. This includes program progress and program execution.
- Assist with identification of potential technical topics of study for future studies.
- Develop open and closed meeting notices per the FACA and DON guidance for NRAC Committee meetings and obtain required approvals.
- Perform research and analysis. Conduct engineering, scientific and/or technical documentation research and data analyses for use in NRAC study deliberations; panel studies, and other related reports and/or findings.
- Attend meetings, draft notes, and prepare meeting minutes. Provide internal and external liaison including includes coordination of draft studies, terms of references, findings and recommendations with interested parties and organizations within the DoD and other government and non-government agencies.
- Active TOP SECRET level security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree, from an accredited college or university.
- At least five years’ experience applying the Federal Advisory Committee Act and applicable DoD and DoN implementing directives and instructions to ensure compliance.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V