|Title:||Executive Assistant/Administrative Specialist|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Executive Support Assistant/Administrative Specialist. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Executive Support Assistant/Administrative Specialist would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
- The Executive Support Assistant/Administrative Specialist will support the Navy International Programs Office at the Washington Navy Yard. Applicant must be Bilingual (English and Arabic).
- Scheduling appointments, coordinating conferences, and disseminating schedules.
- Arranging travel and other duties confidential in nature to senior management.
- Preparing formal, official correspondence based on drafts from Navy Senior Leaders and Program Managers.
- Assisting in the preparation of required reports and presentations.
- Answering the telephone and referring calls within the office.
- Interfacing with the public whenever there are inquiries concerning the office, including the greeting of high-level officials as required.
- Responsible for coordination of office administrative functions and processing requests for travel arrangements, accommodations and reimbursement of expenses.
- Maintaining accountability of files and correspondence in the office.
- Formatting correspondence, reports, briefings and other content drafted by Program Managers and staff.
Required Experience and Education:
- 10 years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- High School Diploma.
- Bilingual capability (English and Arabic).
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V