|Title:||HBSS Administrator (Cybersecurity Risk Management Support)|
|Location:||Washington, DC/Northern VA|
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Senior Host-Based System Systems (HBSS) Administrator. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Senior Host-Based System Systems (HBSS) Administrator position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This individual will be responsible for providing Cybersecurity Risk Management Support Services for Naval Research Laboratory’s Information Systems to be able to conform to DoD/DoN DIACAP/RMF program requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the functionality of NRL ePolicy Orchestra (EPO Server)
- Monitor and evaluate the functionality of NRL Host-Based System Systems (HBSS) systems
- Assist in the monitoring, configuring, installing and maintaining of DISA- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Troubleshoot and resolve ACAS and VM scanning issues
- Perform scan vulnerability analysis
- Maintain both Virtual and physical servers (windows and Linux)
- Assist in providing guidance during the preparation of Information System’s (IS’s) A&A packages under strict adherence to DIACAP/RMF standardized processes and templates
- Assist in the Validation of all applicable 8500.2 or NIST 800.53 controls prior to package submittal
- Perform Contingency Plan (CP) review and monitoring of NRL networks
- Assist in the submission of completed packages for accreditation; monitoring and verification of DIACAP/RMF compliance of existing IS systems in accordance with DISA-approved Information Assurance (IA) controls
- Evaluate the functionality of NRL Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) systems and Contingency Plan (CP) maintenance.
- Assist in the performance of regular and recurring assessments addressing current and proposed IA directive compliance requirements, impacts, and remediation recommendations
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Possess and maintain a valid CS/IA certification for the designated CS/IA Workforce level
- Be designated as a member of the CS/IA Workforce at a target IAM Level II in accordance with DoD 8570 and SECNAV Manual 5239.2
- Possess HBSS Admin and HBSS Advanced ePO Certifications
- Possess five years hands-on HBSS experience
- Possess five years hands-on C&A experience with Navy and/or DoD programs (Experience with DoD Information Assurance C&A Process (DIACAP) and/or National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 preferred)
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- Possess strong analytical skills and can-do problem solving attitude, detail oriented, and able to work
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V