|Title:||Senior Program Analyst/Action Officer - Harpoon and OASuW|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Senior Program Analyst/Action Officer – Harpoon and OASuW. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Senior Program Analyst/Action Officer – Harpoon and OASuW would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This individual will be responsible for supporting a Department of Defense Contract. The Senior Program Analyst will provide program requirements management support at the Resource Sponsor level. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide on-site support, strategic analysis, and integrated support for OPNAV Weapons Branch in accordance with DoD program requirements management and acquisition oversight policies and strategies.
- Provide program requirements management support at the Resource Sponsor level for the following programs: ordnance weapon and launching systems for Anti Air Warfare (AAW) (e.g. Standard Missile, Vertical Launch System (VLS)), and Strike (e.g. Harpoon, Offensive Anti Surface Warfare (OASuW)).
- Serve as technical advisor and provide on-site support including weekly program and project status updates and recommendations regarding program cost, schedule, and performance. Identify issues and provide recommendations to achieve overall goals.
- Prepare briefs, outlines, draft reports and publications and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions (e.g. developmental system concept of operations (CONOPS), Navy Training System Plan (NTSP), Quick Reaction Combat Capability (QRCC), Initial Capability Document (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CPD), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP).
- Assist in drafting white papers, concept papers, Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), impact statements, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that documents meetings, test results or analyses, and/or pertinent issues relating to the overarching Defense Planning Guidance activities. Assist in drafting formal presentations and high level briefings (e.g., SECNAV, SECDEF) to support and defend programming proposals.
- Participate in acquisition processes to include JCIDS processing and PPBE management of Navy Surface Combat capabilities. Review and/or assist in the development of acquisition strategies and plans.
- Participate in, or perform independently, systems engineering design and studies as relates to supporting all phases of system/equipment lifecycle.
- Conduct reliability, maintainability and availability analyses. Perform tradeoff studies and assessments. Assist/participate in feasibility, rough order of magnitude, and concept studies. Conduct risk assessments. Provide analysis regarding requirements and assist in the evaluation and impact determination of Analysis of Alternative (AoA) reports.
- Provide background for responses to Congressional, DoD, other Government agency or industry inquiries to include researching policy/procedures and providing back up analysis.
- Assist in the development of proposals for Program Objective Memorandum (POM) budget cycles. Identify, integrate and coordinate emerging and/or derived requirements into the POM cycle.
- Prepare and track Milestone documentation. Participate in System Requirements Reviews and provide recommendations/resolutions to issues and actions.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Seven (7) years of general experience, with at least five (5) years of hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Assessing implementation of defined requirements associated to the mission.
- Developing plans to better meet those requirements.
- Assessing historical and current program performance in relation to mission objectives, and analyzing the effects of developmental plans and/or new technologies on all factors associated to the mission.
- Daily interaction with senior leadership within affiliated organization.
- Expert level JCIDS and PPBE knowledge.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the following:
- Fleet Anti-Surface Warfare operational experience.
- Intimate knowledge of Harpoon and OASuW component programs to include primary interfaces with the combat systems, Harpoon, and OASuW employment and interrelationships with the respective ship class combat systems.
- Anti-Surface Warfare Command and Control (C2) and Anti-Surface Warfare fleet training and manning infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge of missile operational employment and concepts to ensure the program outpaces threats. Must understand the interrelationships among existing Program of Record weapons and combat systems along with new and emerging technologies, and how to best incorporate those technologies to find multi-purpose applications in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Experience interacting with senior leadership.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V