|Title:||Cyber Security Engineer|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Cyber Security Engineer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Cyber Security Engineer would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will support an exciting new cyber security project with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- A Cyber Security Engineer has IT experience with Cyber Security Policy and threat mitigation.
- Must be well versed in Cyber Security Tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks.
- Must have familiarity and experience in the implementation of cyber security regulations.
- Provide guidance and clarity to VistA projects which are undergoing the VA’s Authority to Operate (ATO) process.
- Provide guidance and represent EPMO VE security, information assurance, and risk management interests in VistA standardization, security enhancements, and consolidation efforts.
- Coordinate and provide recommendations that will align the overarching VistA Evolution strategy aligned with business goals and objectives of EPMO Information Assurance goals.
- Provide SME support to product/project managers and teams to help manage project and product level technical planning, and implementation activities including, but not limited to, system design, test systems and processes, System and Data Security and Application Implementation.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- 10 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Five years VA Authorization and Assurance (ATO package) creation experience
- Must have the following cybersecurity certifications and experience: Computer Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Must be familiar with waterfall and agile methodology.
- Must have prior experience with Jazz RTC, RQM, RRM.
- Must have prior experience with VE initiatives.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at www.sbgts.com.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V