SBG Technology Solutions seeks an operations research systems analyst to support the advancement and development of US Navy doctrine and strategy in the realm of international engagement and security cooperation. Successful candidates must possess strong analytical skills, defense and US Navy policy knowledge; and proven experience in security cooperation development. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Supports the advancement and development of Navy doctrine, strategy, and policy to address security cooperation initiatives and challenges.
- Provide feedback in support of ongoing initiatives to include: TSCMIS functional testing and implementation, AAM development and usage, CSP development and Five Flags International Forum.
- Lead efforts to gather consistent Navy Security Cooperation (SC) activities and funding data via TSCMIS for analysis and development of future process to evaluate return on investment.
- Prepare and provide primary support for information papers, assessments and analyses, and briefing development on security cooperation topics and related issues. Coordinate across DoD and Navy for SC related issues and advocacy support. Responsible for delivery of presentations and senior leader products.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Veterans Affairs, and General Services Administration. SBG has grown significantly over the past four years, tripling in size, and solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner. SBG offers an exciting and challenging work environment with career growth opportunities. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, and 25 days of paid time off per year.
Location: Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Travel: Less than 25%
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Eligible for TS if not already cleared
Potential for Teleworking: No.
- Master's Degree from an accredited graduate university and five years of progressive Military and DoD experience in Security Cooperation areas to include analysis of National, Joint, DoD and Navy Guidance addressing Security Force Assistance, Maritime Security Cooperation, and regional security cooperation engagement. Must possess experience with mathematical modeling methods and DoD electronic databases, including Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (TSCMIS).
- Minimum Experience: At least 24 semester hours in a combination of operations research, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, science, or subject-matter courses requiring substantial competence in college-level mathematics or statistics. At least 3 of the 24 semester hours must have been in calculus.
- Experience operating across Echelon 3 or higher staff levels.
- Previous OPNAV or SECNAV experience desired.
- Eligible to hold a Top Secret clearance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.