- Preparing modifications to contracts, letters, technical instructions, task orders as required
- Drafting and developing new contracts/Basic Ordering Agreements (BOA) including all sections, attachments, and exhibits
- Developing and executing procurement plans for systems and equipment for PEO IWS, tracking and monitoring of performance of acquisition programs
- Assisting with drafting of acquisition documents - Statements of Work (SOW), Cost Reports, etc.
- Developing review cycles and tracking Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLS)
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and three years of related acquisition experience
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Experience processing documents in Standard Procurement System (SPS)
- Experience with processing modifications to contracts, letters, technical instructions, task orders
- Experience interfacing directly with clients
- Greater than one year experience with Navy acquisition programs.
- Experience with AEGIS Combat System
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Veterans Affairs, and General Services Administration. SBG has grown significantly over the past four years, tripling in size, and solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner. SBG offers an exciting and challenging work environment with career growth opportunities. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.