|Title:||Program Management Analyst|
Program Management Analyst
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Management Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. The position location is Washington Navy Yard, Washington DC.
The Program Management Analyst provides support on the SUB-S program for the Navy. The SUB-S leads the coordination of all Submarine Warfare Federated Tactical Systems (SWFTS) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) efforts across multiple stakeholder organizations and program offices for the delivery of submarine systems. The Program Management (PM) Analyst report to the SUB-S Assistant Program Manager (APM).
- Provides Program Management support to the PEO SUB-S Program Manager (PM), Assistant Program Manager (APM), and Chief Engineer (CHENG).
- Assists in the preparation, scheduling, and distribution of agendas, briefs, minutes, teleconferences and action items for all SWFTS Integrated Product Teams (IPT), working groups, and briefs.
- Coordinates, attends, and prepares briefs for various program level reviews and technical meetings.
- Prepares weekly SWFTS highlights for distribution.
- Participates in out of area, local area, and on-site meetings, working groups, IPTs, and testing efforts as necessary to support the program office task(s).
- Maintains database of presentations, briefings, and papers to address program management issues for use in technical design reviews, technical review boards (Flag Boards), and others.
- Supports the generation and maintenance of programmatic and technical products, including Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), program plans, organization charts, policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and related materials needed to support the SWFTS guidance and policy.
- Coordinates with Participating Acquisition Resource Manager (PARM) Budget Financial managers (BFM) to gather data needed to update the task book.
- Supports budget submissions by assisting in the preparation, formulation, justification presentation of supporting exhibits
- Creates, maintains, and updates as required a SUB-S task book.
- Performs periodic task book reviews with the SUB-S APM.
- Coordinates with Participating Acquisition Resource Manager (PARM) Budget Financial Managers (BFM) to gather data needed to update task book.
- Drafts procurement/acquisition documentation required for the execution of SWFTS contracts under SUB-S cognizance.
- Assists in the coordination of Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program documentation with the SUB-S APM and SBIR program office
- Assists in preparing program and budget reports, financial presentations/briefs, and other materials to support the budgeting process.
- Assists the SUB-S APM in the Bottom-Up Review (BUR) process.
- Assists in updating spend plans/obligation phasing plans, track funding execution through workflow and update corresponding documents logs for all active years (OPN, WPN, RDT&E, OMN, and SCN).
- Assists with execution of funding, tracking and reporting funding status in a task book, providing responses to data calls and drills, and supporting of Program Objective Memorandum and/or Congressional briefs.
- Updates mid-year spreadsheet for all active years and all appropriations and update draft mid-year review responses.
- Prepares draft funding documents for submission.
- Updates of budget binders and document preparation.
- Provides supporting information for program audits and reviews as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and relevant experience
- Active Secret security clearance
- Experience managing meetings, capturing meeting minutes, and tracking action items
- Experience with budget planning, budget preparation, and budget execution for acquisition programs
- Experience with SCN, R&D and OMN appropriations
- Experience creating charts, graphs, and other visual displays of information to display data trends with little to no oversight
- Advanced experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain an active DOD security clearance
Desired Skills and Experience
Understanding of submarine language/acronyms in acquisition and operation
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V