|Title:||FMS MIDS Task Order Manager|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
FMS Task Order Manager
San Diego, CA
SBG Technology Solutions seeks an experienced Task Order Managers to provide on-site Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program Management support. This program office acquires tactical data link systems for airborne, maritime, mobile and shore-based platforms. The Program Office performs programmatic, technical and financial management of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases.
- Assist the Program Office in planning, managing, and executing FMS cases.
- Provide support services, including data collection, planning, programming, budgeting, coordination, execution, deliverable and financial FMS Case Management support for Pre-Letter of Request (Pre-LOR), Case Development, Case Execution, Case Reconciliation as well as FMS Administrative Budget support for the MPO.
- Manage the planning, preparation, and execution of contract administrative and financial deliverables. Track and report task status and personnel work schedules.
- Utilize FMS related Information Technology tools including the Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Information Warehouse (IW), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), Defense Case Accountability System (DECAS), Tri-Annual Review Claimancy Tool, FMS Admin Case Tracking System (FACTS), Program Budget Information System (PBIS), and Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE)/BSmart system.
- Develop and enforce work standards to ensure quality assurance, communication goals, objectives, and policies.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with degree preferably in Engineering, Systems Management, IT Systems Technologies, or Business Administration. Completion of Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management (DISAM) courses and Defense Acquisition University (DAU) courses related to international programs is also preferred.
- Three years of this experience in direct support to a program office or similar organization with at least 2-3 years of experience managing a contract similar in technical nature, scope, size, and complexity
Desired skills and knowledge
- 5 years of program management experience with the Department of Defense (DoD) or comparable Government Agencies, such as the National Security Agency or Federal Aviation Administration, which have acquired complex communication systems.
Founded in 2004, SBG is one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides engineering and support, information technology, training, and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, and schedule flexibility.
SBG Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBG Technology Solutions to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.