|Title:||Program Analyst 1.OFS Support|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, and has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Program Analyst will support Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems Fleet Readiness efforts. This position requires up to 25% travel, to include travel to Oxnard, CA, Dahlgren, VA, Crane, IN, and other locations as necessary.
- Provides strategic analysis in accordance with DoD program requirements management and acquisition oversight policies and strategies
- Serves as technical advisor and providing weekly program and project status updates and recommendations regarding program cost, schedule, and performance while identifying issues and providing recommendations
- Prepares briefs, outlines, draft reports, publications, and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial meetings
- Drafts white papers, concept papers, Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), impact statements, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that documents meetings
- Plans and facilitates meetings, working groups, and attends meetings as requested by the Program Manager
- Plans and manages executive travel to included developing detailed agendas and itineraries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related discipline
- 1 -2 years of experience supporting DoD acquisition programs and processes
- Experience performing a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a program
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Active Secret security clearance
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- 5+ years of relevant experience with analysis, organization, planning and administration of various day-to-day activities, provisioning; spares; maintenance and/or repair activities
- Experience directly supporting a DoD Program Office preferred.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V