|Title:||Business Development and Capture Manager|
Business Development – Capture Manager
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Business Development/Capture Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Business Development and Capture Manager position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG Technology Solutions is seeking a motivated, organized, and creative Business Development and Capture Manager for our National Security Services (NSS) Division and its portfolio. The position encompasses approximately 50% business development activities and 50% capture/proposal-related activities. The candidate will work out of SBG’s Washington Navy Yard and Alexandria, VA corporate offices.
- Identifies new growth Federal government business and contract opportunities in the Department of Defense, Navy (including but not limited to NAVSEA, NAVAIR, and SPAWAR), Army and Army National Guard, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and other services and agencies of the Federal government.
- Manages the National Security Services (NSS) Division business development and growth pipeline of new opportunities.
- Develops, leads, and executes capture strategies within NSS and across business units.
- Form, coordinate, and strengthen industry partnerships related to business growth and opportunity pursuits.
- Identifies and works to shape business growth opportunities in a way that is advantageous to SBG Technology Solutions.
- Researches and identifies competitors; their strengths and weaknesses; and lead capture efforts that mature win strategies.
- Contributes directly to pre- and post-RFP proposal preparation efforts, win strategy development, White Paper preparation, and RFI and Sources Sought responses.
- Reports directly to the Vice President of National Security Services on pipeline development and status, opportunity capture status and capture activities, and pre- and post-RFP proposal efforts. Manage account resources.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven successful business development and capture lead experience with Professional and Technical Services solicitations including DoD, Navy System Commands (NAVSEA/NAVAIR), PEOs, Navy Warfare Centers or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Physical Science, Business, or Financial Management.
- Active Secret clearance
- Government Program Management and/or acquisition experience desired. Technical program and/or prior DoD experience, Navy preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of and familiarity with DoD 5000 series, DoD bid and proposal processes, Request For Proposal (RFP) structure and content, acquisition strategies, contract types, and bid and proposal processes.
- Excellent communications skills. Superior writing skills. Strong MS Office skills.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V