|Title:||IT/CYBER Subject Matter Expert 1|
|Location:||DC Metro, Charleston, SC and Norfolk, VA|
IT/CYBER Subject Matter Expert 1
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented IT/CYBER Subject Matter Expert 1. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the IT/CYBER Subject Matter Expert 1 position would be an experienced individual with an active DoD Secret security clearance, the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and a self-starter with expertise in the appropriate functional areas.
Positions are available in Washington, D.C./National Capital Region supporting the Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC).
This IT/CYBER Subject Matter Expert 1 position will support the U.S. Navy’s Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) Information Management/Information Technology/Command & Control (IM/IT/C2) services infrastructure to provide effective and efficient shore installation services and sustain and improve current and future fleet readiness and mission execution.
- Develops, designs, and assesses IT/Cyber system requirements, specifications, architectures, and equipment.
- Develops and conducts IT/IA/Cyber systems test and evaluation.
- Uses multiple current cybersecurity tools, software suites, devices, appliances and systems to test, assess, and operate systems.
- Assesses and evaluates new and emerging IT/IA technologies and capabilities. Make recommendations regarding use and implementation.
- Assists in the development and application of DIACAP/RMF Implementation Plans.
- Provides C&A support in the areas of network topologies, file/application, and related areas. Assist in the preparation of required C&A or A&A documentation, addressing Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) results and assisting enclave personnel in preparing Approval and Interim Approval to Operate (ATO) (IATO).
- Develops, provides, and assesses strategic security services and solutions to enhance the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, authenticity, and non-repudiation requirements.
- Eight (8) years of hands-on experience, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas:
- Systems Requirements
- Operational Requirements
- Test & Evaluation
- Education: Technical Training in Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training
- Experience with the use of current cybersecurity tools, software suites, devices, appliances and systems.
- Possess one or more of the following:
- IAM Level 2: Current IAM Level 2 certifications (one or more of CAP; CASP CE; CISM; CISSP (or Associate); GSLC), OR
- IAT Level 1 (one or more of ; ; ;
Clearance: Qualified candidates must have a favorably adjudicated Tier 5 (T5) investigation (formerly a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or SSBI-PR. An active DoD Secret security clearance will normally meet this requirement.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V