SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Management Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Management Analyst would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG Technology Solutions seeks an experienced Management Analyst to provide analytical support, project management support, and communications support for a Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) Program Management Office (PMO) that supports the government in overseeing a significant Healthcare initiative.
- Provide support to two dynamic health IT/cyber security projects.
- Support the coordination and scheduling of routine project reviews including document and deliverable production support.
- Support strategic planning initiatives by researching and analyzing program information.
- Provide recommendations and thought leadership to multiple VA customers.
- Analyze data and identify and implement process improvements.
- Communicate and coordinate with program stakeholders.
- Comprehend and analyze complex/technical IT and PMO information, and write and present it in a clear and understandable way.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree required.
- 5 years of experience working on related projects is required.
- Experience working with VA (particularly the Veterans Health Administration and the Office of Information and Technology) strongly preferred.
- Experience with the VA VIP process preferred.
- Excellent organization, analytical, and writing skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze and communicate data in creative ways.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working directly with clients and managing customer relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Active VA clearance preferred.
- Ability to remain flexible in a highly dynamic and politicized environment.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V