|Title:||Materials System Integration Team Lead Support|
Materials System Integration Team Lead Support
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Materials System Integration Team Lead Support. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
- Provides direct support to the Material and Welding/NDT SIT Leads in efforts to complete the design and integration of various Submarine Systems.
- Facilitates timely decisions in the review and adjudication of all design products and written correspondence by the appropriate NAVSEA technical stakeholders, Strategic Systems Programs (SSP), UK, NAVY Field Activities in accordance with Ship Specifications to meet commitment completion dates.
- Interfaces with stakeholders to generate letters and packages for official release.
- Establishes and manages Materials/Welding/NDT commitments.
- Tracks and reports status of commitments. Attend weekly commitment meetings and other applicable meetings required to support SIT Leads.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Active Secret security clearance
- Familiarity with Navy submarine structural systems and/or materials including: hull structures, ferrous metallic alloys, non-ferrous metallic alloys, machinery and piping materials, fasteners, coatings and corrosion control, non-destructive testing, and non-metallic materials.
- Ability to understand and succinctly summarize, communicate, and document technical issues.
- Professional knowledge and experience in Materials, Welding, and Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Navy material specifications, including Navy-adopted commercial specifications and standards.
- The ability to use a variety of software products (e.g. MS Office, MS Outlook) and information systems (e.g. CDMS, CITIS, SWSNET, TeamCenter
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a D.O.D. security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of NAVY shipboard and submarine systems, and DOD acquisition programs, preferred.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V