SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Workforce Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Workforce Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG Technology Solutions is seeking a Workforce Analyst to join our team and support an exciting new contract with Veterans Affairs. This position will be located in Washington, DC.
- Helps manage the onboarding/offboarding process for Veterans Affairs access and to the individual system/environment access for EHRM Contractor Staff
- Works as part of an onboarding team of 6
- Supports the COR as needed
- Responsible for ensuring all new hire forms are properly completed and signed
- Identifies process improvements present such ideas to the team
- A.A. or a two year business degree
- 4 years of experience may be substituted for a degree
- Must working knowledge of MS office suite
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required
- Must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veterans Affairs Public Trust clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Previous Veterans Affairs or Federal experiences is a plus
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V