SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Graphic Designer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Graphic Designer position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG Technology Solutions seeks an experienced graphic/web designer with experience working at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to support both print and online graphics needs of the VA EHRM Program Office. The designer will also serve as SBG's corporate graphic designer crafting print and online marketing materials.
- Plans and develops creative visual design for complex government offices.
- Multi-tasks numerous projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with limited management oversight.
- Works independently as the only graphic designer within a broader communications team.
- Understands and implements strict government design guidelines, when needed.
- Regularly updates SBG's Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Serves as a social media specialist for varying government customers.
- Bachelor's degree in a design or art related field.
- Minimum 2 years working post-college in a graphic/web design role,
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, jquery and other coding formats.
- Expert knowledge of Word formatting and PowerPoint development.
- Experience and flexibility with CMS software such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Experience using Microsoft Visio, or willingness to learn.
- Logo and branding development experience.
- Basic understanding of file/color formats, specifically for correspondence with printers, web developers, and clients.
- Ability to manage and oversee a creative project from beginning to completion.
- Familiarity with 508 compliance.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience supporting a Veterans Affair contract is highly desired
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V