We are growing, come join our team! SBG Technology Solutions Inc., a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Sr. Architect. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Sr. Architect position, would be someone who has a positive energetic attitude, hard-working and the ability to support a fast-paced government contractor.
SBG Technology Solutions seeks an experienced Sr. Architect to provide development, engineering and solution support for the VistA Evolution Program (VEP) for the Veteran’s Administration.
- Support and manage the full lifecycle of the software development process
- Support, articulate and dictate the Government’s design choices to, eHMP (Enterprise Health Management Platform ) software developers, including but not limited to: eHMP platform, coding and technical levels
- Support the establishment and enforcement of IT standards and practices for eHMP
- Interact with Government stakeholders as well as large and small development firms to provide technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) expertise to support the design, development and integration of eHMP
- Provide strategic support aligning eHMP to the enterprise technology strategy and other OI&T and VHA initiatives
- Provide software delivery, implementation, integration and technical analysis; outputs include white papers and analytical presentations
- BA/BS Degree in a computer-related field
- Extensive current knowledge of software development environments, processes and methodologies
- IT experience with a focus in Healthcare
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and SAFe Tools
- Experience with and/or knowledge of DevOps practice and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Work experience with large scale Electronic Health Record Systems (Cerner, Epic, etc.)
- Experience with IT security and interoperability
- Experience with analysis of requirements against fiscal, schedule and performance issues
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience supporting Department of Veterans Affairs is highly desired
- Qualified candidates must be U.S. Citizens, Permanent residents, or EAD
- No 1099 or Corp2Corp
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at www.sbgts.com.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V