SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Logistics Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Logistics Analyst position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
SBG has an immediate need for a Logistics Analyst to support the SPAWAR Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) program. This a full-time position with excellent benefits. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
- Provide technical document logistics support involving the development, review, revision, and/or update of technical documents (e.g., PMW developed Support Agreements/MOAs/MOUs, Concept of Operations documents, User Guides, FIT Process/Procedure guides, etc.) necessary to operate, maintain, and return system to a serviceable state.
- Prepare and/or support Integrated Logistics Assessments (ILAs).
- Develop and update studies, plans, reports and analyses such as Performance Based Logistics (PBL) Business Case Analysis (BCA), performance agreements, Depot Source of Repair (DSOR) agreements, and Property Management and supply chain management strategies.
- Attend and support program ILS related meetings or conferences.
- Validate and verify logistics-related technical documentation, training conduct/support materials, Computer Based Training (CBT), Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM), User’s Logistics Support Summary (ULSS) and ensure delivery of updated products to the affected users.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business, or related field from an accredited college or university
- Active Secret security clearance
- 5+ years of DoD and/or Navy integrated logistics support experience including preparation of Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), Performance Based Logistics (PBL) plans, Business Case Analyses (BCA), Depot Source of Repair (DSOR) agreements, and Property Management and supply chain management strategies.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of logistics as it concerns an ACAT1C space program fielded worldwide.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two years of integrated logistics support of DoD/Navy Satellite Communications acquisition programs is desired.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V