|Title:||Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Financial Analyst|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Financial Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this FMS Financial Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The FMS Financial Analyst will support the Navy International Programs Office at the Washington Navy Yard.
- Assist the Saudi Navy Program Office (SNPO) Financial Manager in managing the Saudi Arabian FMS cases.
Required Experience and Education:
- 4 years of recent experience (within the last 5 years) FMS Financial Experience and
- B.A. or B.S. Degree, or
- 8 years of recent experience (within the last 10 years) FMS Financial Experience.
- Bilingual capability (English and Arabic) desired but not required.
Specialized Experience Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of recent experience (within the last 6 years) in the following: MISIL and CEPT, financial case and contract reconciliation, FMS case management and execution, FMS case reconciliation reviews, program management reviews, purpose and types of funding documents, and FMS case closure. Must have a general understanding of FMS programs and the roles and functions of the DoD SA/FMS financial infrastructure, including Case Administering Officers, DSCA, Navy IPO, the DFAS organization, and the DCMA organization.
- Security Clearance Requirement: An active US SECRET clearance is required
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V