|Title:||Senior FMS Case Analyst|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
Senior FMS Case Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
SBG Technology Solutions seeks experienced Senior FMS Case Analysts to provide on-site Program Management support for the Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Program Office (MPO). The program office acquires tactical data link systems for airborne, maritime, mobile and shore-based platforms. The MPO also performs programmatic, technical and financial management of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the MPO for Security Assistance and FMS programs. As an FMS expert, advise the MPO in FMS policies, procedures, and program requirements.
- Advise and assist the case manager, closure manager, or others to ensure that FMS financial management, engineering, logistics support, acquisition, and contracting requirements are met to satisfy terms and conditions of country-to-country agreements.
- Support MPO FMS case managers with the preparation and development of graphics, briefings and multimedia presentations.
- Provide pre-LOR and case development assistance support to MPO case managers in accomplishing pre-case and case development efforts.
- Analyze objectives and performance goals for a FMS program involving Price and Availability (P&As) and Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs) and assess progress toward successful accomplishment. provide expert advice to the MPO on DSAMS, P&A, and LOA issues related to development of FMS cases and FMS case management.
- Recommend objectives or performance goals for a FMS case involving financial management, budgeting, logistics management, and acquisition management.
- Support the development of FMS case Configuration Status Accounting Reports and Transportation Plans for each FMS case
- Provide support services, including data collection, planning, programming, budgeting, coordination, execution, deliverable and financial FMS Case Management support for Pre-Letter of Request (Pre-LOR), Case Development, Case Execution, Case Reconciliation as well as FMS Administrative Budget support for the MPO.
- Utilize FMS related Information Technology tools including the Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), Case Execution Performance Tool (CEPT), Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Information Warehouse (IW), and Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL).
- Develop and enforce work standards to ensure quality assurance, communication goals, objectives, and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in an international-related field. Completion of DISAM courses is also preferred.
- 5 years of specialized experience with FMS case development and execution management, preferably supporting Navy programs.
- Active Secret clearance
Founded in 2004, SBG is one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides engineering and support, information technology, training, and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, and schedule flexibility.
SBG Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBG Technology Solutions to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.