|Title:||Information Technology Manager|
Information Technology Manager
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Information Technology Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Information Technology Manager position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This position is contingent upon contract award. The IT Manager shall operate, maintain, and manage all IT systems used in support of COMSUPCEN, including maintenance of all software and hardware. This position will be located at the National Guard Consequence Management Support Center (COMSUPCEN), in Lexington, KY.
- The Information Technology Manager is responsible for all information technology related processes and equipment.
- Responsible for keeping the website and local area network operational except for scheduled server maintenance.
- Responsible for overall operation and integration of hardware and software furnished by the Government under the contract.
- Acts as the senior database administrator.
- Responsible for full lifecycle maintenance of Government-furnished servers, computers, laptops, back-up equipment, SQL databases, websites, and support of a Local Area Network (LAN) with controlled access protection.
- Performs activities, methods, and procedures to support the operation, administration, maintenance, security, and provisioning of the local area network.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ experience or a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Network Administrator may be substituted for education requirement.
- An active Secret clearance
- Possess applicable MCSE certification, or IAT Level II or IAT Level III certifications (CCNA-Security, Security+ CE, CISSP).
- 10 years’ experience in IT systems architecture with technical responsibility for websites, databases, and networks.
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL required, certification preferred. Design and population of databases in an open system-compliant structure.
- Experience with asp.net C # coding and raw HTML coding required.
- Architecture: LAN/WAN skills using Cisco switches and routers required as well as experience with DHCP, DNS, and Domain Controllers required.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Operating System with Active Directory and application software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, and SQL.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V