|Title:||Capture Director for Health Solutions|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Capture Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Capture Director position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. We are looking for a Health Services Capture Manager who understands the full-life cycle capture process.
This individual will be primarily responsible for growing SBG’s Veteran’s Affairs health services account. The candidate will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, capturing and winning new business within the Federal Health field with a particular focus on the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA), the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), and United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). This individual will be expected to grow a pipeline of qualified opportunities. The Capture Manager will work collaboratively with SBG’s business development team; our proposal management force; and the company’s technical SME’s and partners to capture federal government contracts. This individual should have a strong understanding of the Federal Health Industry and possess an established network of contacts within federal health agencies.
- Preparing and maintaining account plans aligned with SBG’s strategic business strategy for growing the health professional services portfolio.
- Developing capture strategies including business solutions for pursuit of opportunities.
- Building and fostering relationships with decision makers and influencers in various Federal health agencies, including VA, DHA, CMS, and HHS.
- Helping to develop win themes, management and technical solutions, teaming strategies and pricing for proposals.
- Identifying the contract teaming resources required to pursue a bid.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of capture management experience with medium to large size pursuits.
- Extensive relationships with private healthcare commercial and government vendors.
- Experience in the Federal Health market leading and winning medium-size Federal contracts
- Firm understanding of the Federal government procurement life-cycle.
- Strong oral and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Team player, and results-oriented professional
- Experience with the VA T4NG contract vehicle dynamics is highly desired.
- Technical knowledge of healthcare systems is also a preferred skill set.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at www.sbgts.com.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V