|Title:||Information Assurance / Information Technology (IA/IT) Specialist|
Information Assurance / Information Technology (IA/IT) Specialist
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Information Assurance/Information Technology AI/IT) Specialist. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Information Assurance/Information Technology AI/IT) Specialist position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is located in Wahiawa, HI.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for all matters relating to Information Assurance.
- Provide Information System Security Engineering (ISSE) and C&A support to obtain and maintain system accreditations, including review of documentation for the NSA Type 1 End Cryptographic Units (ECUs) C&A, technical evaluation of the Cross Domain Solutions and Applications, and NSA and COMSEC Key Management Plans for the use of developmental and operational NSA keys.
- Prepare documentation for review and approval in order to obtain system accreditations. These accreditations include Interim Authority to Test (IATT), Interim and full Authority to Operate (IATO/ATO), Interim and full Authority to Connect (IATC/ATC), and Cross Domain Solution Authorization (CDSA) in both the developmental and operational environments.
- Complete IA activities in the Enterprise Mission Support Service (eMASS).
- Provide technical support for Certification & Accreditation (C&A) planning and documentation for customer’s IT systems.
- Provide engineering assistance in planning, developing, updating, maintaining and consolidating Certification & Accreditation Plans for customer’s systems.
- Create documentation required to obtain Interim Approval to Operate (IATO) and approval to Operate (ATO) in accordance with C&A guidance from DoD 8510.01 (DIACAP).
- Support Security Testing (formerly ST&E) in lab and operational environments.
- Bachelor Degree in a computer related field (preferred). An equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3 – 5 years of Information Assurance experience
- Must have one current 8570.1 certifications: CISSP, Security+ CE, CAP, CASP, CISM, or GSLC
- Active Secret Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain and active DOD clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V