|Title:||Organizational Change Management Analyst - Contract|
Come Join Our Team! SBG Technology Solutions Inc., a service-disabled veteran-owned small business, specializing in information technology and management consulting, is looking for a results-oriented Organizational Change Management Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company.
Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is embarking on an ambitious project to streamline its acquisition, finance and logistics processes, establish performance metrics, and measure program performance. This position requires analytical and advisory support services necessary for accomplishing the Agency’s mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical support by researching, data mining, reporting, interpreting and communicating data findings clearly into insightful information for action planning and improvement.
- Use multiple systems and tools to provide a fact-based, scientific approach to data analysis.
- Assist in examining current organizational structure for the acquisition workforce and identify efficiencies related to training, reporting relationships, compensation etc.
- Design, modify, and prepare specialized reports regarding reach and impact of programs and initiatives, organizational strengths and opportunities/gaps for increased organizational effectiveness in the areas of performance management, engagement, talent management, and organizational change management.
- Provide analytical support to high visibility, Agency-level initiatives. These are typically non-recurring, short turnaround responses to external entities. Responses require integration of various data sets and cross-Agency collaboration and coordination.
- Leverage existing data, best practices, tools, and systems to identify and recommend enterprise solutions.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- 1 – 3 years of total relevant work experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in education, training, human resources or other related field.
- Microsoft Office (Expert), Strategic Planning, Change Management, Business Process Re-engineering.
- Expertise in organizational development.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment
Please visit us at www.sbgts.com
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V