|Title:||Senior Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) Audit Analyst|
Senior Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) Audit Analyst
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Senior Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) Audit Analyst We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Senior Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) Audit Analyst position would be an experienced individual who has exceptional knowledge of all aspects of the Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) requirements and is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position is located in Washington, DC.
The Senior Audit Analyst will be directly responsible for the overall management of the Department of Veterans Affairs OIG support effort and will serve as the Senior Analyst. This position manages all employees associated with the VA FISMA/FISCAM support services effort.
- Supports the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to maintain an effective FISMA/FISCAM audit program that ensures the protection of data contained within its information systems
- Coordinates with the Audit Steering Committee (ASC) to plan, conduct, and document program and management reviews
- Conducts and coordinates Audit Interviews/Meetings
- Supports the management of audit lifecycle information in the VA Findings SharePoint Portal
- Manages and coordinates responses to audit findings
- Identifies and captures audit cycle lessons learned
- Facilitates the formulation of action plans with key stakeholders
- Conducts and reports audit finding trend analysis
- Manages the Audit Steering Committee “Due Out” action tracker
- Organizes and facilitates meetings with audit stakeholders, and providing weekly status reports to the committee
- Manages the scheduling and coordination of OIG briefings and interviews with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and other key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of FISMA Audit Experience
- Must be a Permanent Resident, EAD, or U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
Desired Skills and Experience
Department of Veteran Affairs Tier 2 Moderate Risk background investigation clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V