|Title:||Program Manager, Strategic Communications Expert|
Program Manager, Strategic Communications Expert
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager that is highly skilled in communications and speech writing. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Manager position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. The position location is Washington, DC.
SBG Technology Solutions seeks a Program Manager and Strategic Communications Expert, to work on an executive communications support team supporting the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Successful candidates must possess substantial experience designing and developing both internal and external communications, speeches, and outreach materials.
- Oversight of the DIA Program
- Researches, writes and collaborates on executive level communications including speeches, correspondence, papers, policy, and briefings.
- Develops content for websites, social media, and other communications platforms.
- Designs creative strategies for successfully branding and promoting various communications initiatives.
- Cultivates relationships with stakeholders to gain insight into effective communications strategies.
- Reviews and edits briefings, reports, correspondence, policy papers, articles and other communications materials.
- Monitors and evaluates communications and messaging.
- Must possess TS/SCI w/CI polygraph Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related business field
- 7+ years’ experience in a communications role
- Experience writing speeches, as well as, working on a communications team that directly supports senior executives is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to be creative and develop a well-rounded brand that is reflected in all communications/marketing pieces (mail, email, hardcopy and web)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Proficiency in MS Word, and MS PowerPoint is required
- The ability to handle multiple-responsibilities on tight deadlines is essential
- Prior experience working with the Intelligence Community is required
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
- Oversees contract execution
- Leads and manages all program, technical, financial, and administrative support services.
- Manage support staff to include assigning tasks and workload to meet deadlines
- Monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with all parameters including: technical, schedule, and cost
- Monitors and manages work/task progress status; ensures conformance with Program task schedules, costs, and procedures
- Prepares and submits recurring status and related program financial reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience designing and developing communications strategies for Executives is highly desired
- Experience with content management platforms such as SharePoint is desired.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/VP