SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Technical Writer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Technical Writer position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, technical government contractor environment. Work location is Arlington, VA.
- Provide expert technical writing services in support of study research and study deliverables. Review and edit draft NRAC reports, documents, and presentations, ensuring relevance and technical, scientific and grammatical accuracy.
- Provide technical, graphic and editorial services in the preparation of classified and unclassified documents and briefings.
- Technical writing will be required for areas including Studies; Briefings; and Study Out-briefing consisting of electronic slides and hard copy handouts of the viewgraphs, with approximately 35 to 40 slides per briefing.
- TOP SECRET level security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor's Degree, from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in writing and editing technical studies in areas such as Navy science and technology (S&T) development, systems acquisition, human-systems integration, technology transition, and human-research protection policy and trends.
- Demonstrated experience with instruction, policy, and directive development; Flag/SES level briefings; and drafting/editing documentation and military correspondence.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain a D.O.D. Security Clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Additional formal education or graduate studies in technical areas such as engineering, science and Technology, and Naval Science from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in performing technical research to support reports and studies.
- Experience with S&T programs managed by the Office of Naval Research.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V