|Title:||Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst|
- Provide analysis of open source and private intelligence sources for operational capabilities and senior client leadership.
- Filter, classify, and organize cyber threat intelligence such that indicators of compromise maybe be easily extracted by operational security teams.
- Provides Cyber Intelligence briefings to stakeholders on external cyber threat intelligence.
- Collaborates with security analysts to share cyber intelligence and perform targeted analysis of threats.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or another technical discipline.
- 10 years’ of relevant experience (substitute 8 years of relevant experience if no degree).
- Advanced understanding of IT Security concepts to include network design, countermeasures, risk management, operational security and attack techniques.
- Security certification such as Security+, CISSP or CEH.
- Experience with IDS/IPS and custom signature creation.
- Experience with Advanced Persistent Threats and common adversary network penetration techniques.
- Experience programming or scripting with Python.
- Experience with intelligence sharing frameworks.
About SBG Technology Solutions:
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.