|Title:||Senior Satellite Engineer|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Senior Satellite Engineer. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Senior Satellite Engineer would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This individual will be supporting a new and exciting Department of Defense contract. This position is contingent upon award.
- Provide program support and analysis to synchronize the acquisition, fielding, and sustainment of the systems and programs comprising the end to end operational MUOS capability. Tasks include data and statistical analysis of information and the ability to transform this information into spreadsheets, graphs, pivot charts and other output within the time constraints required.
- Support strategic planning and external stakeholder management activities. Lead and participate in planning, coordinating, conducting, and publishing minutes for meetings.
- Monitor and assist with the management of the End-To-End project schedule and risks. Develop and maintain configuration and document management for key stakeholder and program internal and external communications related to E2E operations and sustainment.
- Serve as lead support for external stakeholder management and communications, including design and coordination of media releases.
- Provide analyses of program data to assist in programmatic and business management support. Provide technical and program planning support for various meetings, conferences, and working groups.
- Support the establishment of MUOS waveform maintenance capabilities as well as configuration management for MUOS Lab artifacts. Develop plans and procedures for MUOS interoperability testing of ported waveforms on Program of Record (POR) and Non-Development Items (NDI) terminals.
- Provide MUOS SME terminal integration support to POR and NDI terminal developers. Coordinate MUOS support with evaluation of waveform software and documentation. Develop plans and coordinate the integration of the MUOS waveform with host terminals.
- Participate in PCR analysis and in MUOS waveform Configuration Control Boards (CCB) and MUOS Waveform Software Maintenance IPTs.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of all divisional documentation required to support the MUOS ground system. Generate draft documents as required and provide updates incorporating comments as provided by the division director and staff.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (required); Master’s Degree in a business-related field desired.
- Seven or more years of experience proving program management support to DoD customers and organizations.
- Experience providing acquisition/satellite ground systems management expertise for the program office.
- Experience supporting the establishment and sustainment of Government waveform maintenance capabilities as well as configuration management for Lab artifacts (hardware/software) and associated documentation.
- Experience with developing plans and procedures for interoperability testing of ported waveforms on Program of Record (POR) and Non-Development Items (NDI) terminals and provide SME support.
- Experience with coordinating support with evaluation of waveform software and documentation.
- Experience coordinating all content management changes with the Government Information Repository (IR) group.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Master’s Degree desired.
- DAWIA Level III Program Management Certification or industry equivalent is highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V