|Title:||VIP/Sr. Functional Analyst|
We are growing, come join our team! SBG Technology Solutions Inc., a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented VIP/Sr. Functional Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Project/VIP Process Coordinator position, would be someone who has a positive energetic attitude, hard-working and the ability to support a fast-paced government contractor. This position will be located in our office in Alexandria, VA or remotely.
The VIP/Sr. Functional Analyst will support an exciting new project with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Works with assigned Release Coordinator to ensure project deliverables meet VIP requirements and approval
- Tracks and manages approval process for team deliverables.
- Works with tech writers to ensure project documentation deliverables are prepared on time and according to VIP guidelines.
- Works with business and technical team to define project documentation in support of software release (i.e. MOU, software patch descriptions).
- Performs impact analysis of business requirements. Identify VA system impacts, reporting, documentation etc.
- Provides support for the development of strategic objectives and plans.
- Must have experience working with customers, users and project leads in analyzing, designing, implementing and supporting a wide variety of IT business systems covering many diverse applications such as healthcare and financial systems.
- VA Systems access is required
- Previous experience supporting the Veteran’s Administration is required
- Master’s Degree in engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline is required with 10 years of experience. 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Active access to VA Rational Suite (completed 6 mandatory VA courses) is highly desired
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency with SharePoint
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Experience maintaining project data within VA-approved tools (VIP Dashboard, POLARIS, TSPR and SharePoint repositories).
- Experience with Rational Tools (successful completion of the 6 Rational Tool training courses).
- Experience with VA VIP compliance and process requirements/VIP templates
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain VA Public Trust Clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at www.sbgts.com.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V