|Title:||Junior Budget Analyst|
Junior Budget Analyst
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Junior Budget Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Junior Budget Analyst position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working individual who has knowledge of government budgeting and the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment. This position is located in Alexandria, VA.
The Junior Budget Analyst will support the Senior Budget Analyst for a program at the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Supports budgetary planning and forecasting related to program lifecycles as needed
- Collaborates with Government employees to identify budget risks and responses
- Supports financial management activities such as budget formulation, coordination and the monitoring of fund control points
- Resolves spending issues and makes recommendations to ensure a successful budget execution that meets the needs of the stakeholders
- Supports the development and collection of budgetary information associated with technical IT advances (cloud migration, COTS integration solutions)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of budget experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Department of Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
Desired Skills and Experience
Previous work experience with Veterans Affairs is highly desired
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V