|Title:||Program Manager (ONR Science and Technology)|
|Location:||Washington, DC/Northern Virginia|
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Program Manager position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the Navy Science and Technology (S&T) Programs at the Office of Naval Research. This individual must have experience with government planning, forecasting, program budgeting, funding, execution, monitoring and reporting to senior leadership.
- Experience communicating with senior level government and military personnel
- Experience working in a small team environment
- Experience developing and maintaining key documents and plans that incorporate all relevant studies and analyses
- Experience developing and executing complex programmatic tasks
- Demonstrated ability to interface with Government and S&T contractor/grantee personnel in order to meet program manager needs
- Experience with government planning, forecasting, program budgeting, funding, execution monitoring and reporting against commitment, obligation, and expenditure benchmarks
- Experience with and knowledge of acquisition strategies and the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a fully accredited college or university
- 15 years of experience as a Program Manager, managing and overseeing a program portfolio
- 15 years of recent experience providing administrative, business and financial support
- 15 years of experience providing program management support to Navy S&T programs
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or obtain within six months after initial hire
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team environment
- Possess strong analytical skills and can-do problem solving attitude, detail oriented, and able to work independently
- Must have an active Secret clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V