|Title:||System Administrator San Diego, CA|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented System Administrator. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the System Administrator position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment and has a positive energetic attitude.
The System Administrator will assist and support SPAWAR System Center Pacific’s Nanosat Integrated Product Team (IPT) in San Diego, CA providing expertise related to the development and demonstration of Nanosat mission capabilities including communications, sensors, analytics, operations, platform security, and ground station security.
- Apply standard industry best practices to evaluate, design, and upgrade enterprise and desktop technologies and configurations.
- Perform virtualization, storage, and server management.
- Manage backups at various classification levels.
- Apply the DoD’s Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) to secure operating systems and servers and perform Tier III Systems Administrator duties as needed. (Incidental TS/SCI).
- TS/SCI clearance with a current SSBI
- VMware or CISSP certified
- Significant experience (5 – 10 years) evaluating, designing, and upgrading enterprise and desktop technologies and configurations
- Tier III Systems Administrator
- 5 years’ experience with VMware vSphere, SharePoint Server
- 5 years’ experience with information assurance to include conformance with DoD’s Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience providing System Administrator expertise and support for SPAWAR, Navy, or DoD technical acquisition programs.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V