|Title:||Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Mid Level Engineer and Systems Integration Agent|
|Location:||Washington, DC, Alexandria, VA|
Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Mid Level Engineer and Systems Integration Agent
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented FMS Sales Engineer & Systems Integration Agent. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude. This position will be located in Alexandria, VA or Washington DC Naval Yard. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Performs engineering technical services to support the delivery of weapons systems, and support ordered under the LOA. These services include 1) developing statements of work, supply support material lists; 2) review of contract deliverables; 3) participation in technical/acquisition strategy meetings; 4) research and respond to technical and non-technical related issues.
- Provides technical support for integration activities, including platform and combat system requirements.
- Provides engineering technical support in the development of Price and Availability (P&A) cost estimates, including developing related tasking to activities, developing milestone objectives, and ensuring response meets U.S. and customer technical requirements.
- Develops technical briefings and documentation to support new system integration activities provided to potential FMS customers in both responses for requests and as part of U.S. Navy sponsored FMS initiatives.
- Assists with the full FMS lifecycle to include pre-Letter of Request (LOR), case development and implementation, case execution, and case closure as required.
- Provides FMS Case program support services. Provide engineering technical support services to deliver weapons systems and support ordered under the Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA). Support country-specific Program Management Reviews and other various meetings in support of the client.
- Supports program planning; weapons specification development; technical program documentation development; contract requirements development; monitoring, control and coordination; and preparation for and participation in technical and program management reviews.
- Reviews FMS technical documentation developed by the prime contractor, field activities and associated agencies to ensure applicability to customer requirements. Perform technical review of deliverables for releasability and adherence to U.S. disclosure policy. Conduct technical review of export license requests to ensure applicability and adherence to disclosure guidelines.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science, or related field. Four years of directly relevant DoD FMS work experience may substitute for degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of FMS and DoD acquisition program experience including experience with: Cooperative Project Management Information System (CPMIS), Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL), and Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP), financial case and contract reconciliation,
- Possess an understanding of FMS programs, Defense Technical Security Assistance, DSCA, Navy IPO, Foreign Disclosure and Technology Transfer, and the roles and functions of the DoD Security Assistance and FMS financial infrastructure.
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a D.O.D. security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience working with complex Navy combat and weapon system programs with emphasis on shipboard weapons and launchers and associated systems such as STANDARD Missile, Naval Gunnery, Surface Missile, and Vertical Launch System (VLS) programs is desired but not required.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.