|Title:||Engineer- Ground Operations Support|
|Location:||San Diego, California|
- Provide administrative support and project management support services to assist the Director of Ground Systems Development and Operations Maintenance in preparation and maintenance of technical, administrative and management data, project schedules, action items, progress/special reports and supporting documentation, and management reviews.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of all divisional documentation required to support the MUOS ground system.
- Generate draft documents as required and provide updates incorporating comments as provided by division director and staff.
- Provide expertise in the design and execution of various documents using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering field from an accredited college or university;
- At least two (2) years of related engineering project experience. Experience with/in Satellite Communications ground operations desired but not required.
Founded in 2004, SBG has emerged over the past decade as one of the premiere small government contractors in the nation. SBG provides information technology, training and consulting services to federal government and commercial clients including the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs, Navy, and Army National Guard. SBG is growing continuously, solidifying our reputation as an innovative and reliable partner and excellent place to work and grow a career. SBG’s benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance, industry-leading 401(k) options, 25 days of paid time off per year, schedule flexibility, and telework opportunities.
Location: San Diego, CA
Travel: As required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Clearance: Secret Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.