|Title:||Senior Program Specialst Satellite Operations|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
- Provide program and engineering management support for sustainment of government satellite programs. Create technical diagrams, key event schedules, operational milestones, mandatory acquisition reports, to include the annual SAR and the quarterly DAES report.
- Participate in TIMs, risk assessments, and other meetings/discussions related to providing operational support to each program, as required, both prior to and after satellite launch.
- Support spectrum-related efforts and activities related to national and international filings for Navy satellite systems including:
- Review, or prepare, proposed Frequency Allocation Applications (DD Form 1494) for Navy satellite systems,
- Provide recommendations to ensure that spectrum certification is achieved at each DD Form 1494 stage,
- Perform interference analyses to determine the EMC with other US DoD satellite systems;
- Prepare the ITU filings for new Navy satellite systems,
- Perform interference analyses to determine the EMC with foreign satellite systems,
- Protect existing Navy satellite systems in the ITU coordination process including active participation at bilateral meetings,
- Obtain agreements for new Navy satellite systems, in the ITU coordination process, including active participation at bilateral meetings.
- Provide briefings to other countries on spectrum supportability of Navy satellite systems with other spectrum users, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering field from an accredited college or university;
- At least five (5) years of DoD and/or Navy satellite engineering and/or satellite program experience.Minimum of two (2) years of experience in providing satellite engineering and/or satellite program management support for government/DoD satellite acquisition programs.